Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bum, bum, bummed!!!

To say the least! I was sooooo excited and pumped to do quite a few fundraisers for Pediatric Stroke and now none of them seem to be coming to life. At least not anytime soon. And it's making me very sad! Well, one of my ideas will have to wait til the fall cause the person involved is totally booked out til then. And I don't think I want to go through anyone else. The bowling alley hasn't gotten back to me about the Strikes for Stroke event and I'm trying to figure out how to go about doing it at the bowling alley on base instead. This actually might be a good thing since it will be my first event and starting out small may be better. My other fundraising idea was an Awareness Cookie Sale but the persons I contacted about that haven't gotten back to me either. Even after several follow-ups. One, I know is busy getting on track with all her requests since she's been gone for a bit but the other I don't know. I mean I get that the cause may not mean anything to you but it means the world to me, so a "Sorry but I don't have time" would be nice. Especially since I know the person. I'm probably just overly sensitive but it's just so frustrating when you have a vision and it stays a vision.It's not supposed to be this way! I think things have just been a little much for me lately. There's been a few things that have been bringing me down and I kept ignoring them and now they've add up. The fundraising situation seems to be the last drop that has made the cup run over! I'm hitting a low point right now and I hope it won't last long cause I hate feeling this way. Meh! I so hope things will fall into place soon! The last thing I need is another funk to be in....Thanks for letting me vent y'all!I really needed it! I promise those posts won't become the norm! (Hopefully!) Night my lovies! Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment