Tuesday, February 28, 2012

One's Trial, Someone Else's Testimony

I know I usually don't post twice in one day but I just had to share this with you all! I have said it many times before, one's trial may be someone else's testimony. Often we don't go through things for ourselves so much but for others. And from the start I felt that is the case with Isaiah's situation. I truly believe we are going through this to help others, whether it is by simply raising awareness and hopefully money that will fund research, scholarships and equipment for stroke survivors. Or even by giving others who have been affected vital information and hope that their child can recover and do well. The latter was the case today! A friend of mine contacted me today, her daughter was diagnosed with Pediatric Stroke today. She had it in utero, years ago but they just found out. When we talked about things that indicate a stroke in an infant she was surprised at how many indicators had been there but she just never knew they were signs of a stroke. I remember when we first learned that Isaiah had a stroke. I searched the web and had a hard time finding sufficient information. I often felt so lost, not having anywhere to turn. Thankfully, I cam across CHASA. Nancy from CHASA introduced me to different Facebook groups for stroke survivors and their families. i am so glad that I could pass all that on to my friend! One less thing she has to worry about. Her daughter is doing amazingly well! That in return gave me hope! That's how great God is! He uses you and in return you receive! I know some people get tired of me posting about Pediatric Stroke, but this just showed me that I'm doing the right thing! Thank you all for all your support! Love, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment