Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hello new name!

Hey y'all!

As I mentioned in my last blog post, I have started my love, Mimi Facebook page which you can find HERE. I've actually had this page before I started this blog but never published it until some months ago....anyway. Because of said facebook page and because this blog is about more than just me I've decided to rename this blog....

I need your help with the name though...right now I've changed it to "Living with monkeys" because that's how I feel sometimes. I'm not sure if it's the right name...but honestly, I couldn't think of anything. So here's the deal, y'all have been following this blog so y'all know us best. Tell me what you think of the new name and shoot me your idea if you think you have THE name for our blog! I might have a surprise for you ;-)

Oh, and stay tuned for my other blog where I'll share my handmade pretties with you. I will also post tutorials so you can get crafty! Thank you all for following!

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment