Monday, June 4, 2012

Isaiah's bear crawling, well his left leg is!

Sooo, I finally got a chance to take a video of Isaiah crawling! But now he has developed this funny new thing - he does a "normal" crawl with his right leg and a bear crawl with his left leg! It is hilarious! It doesn't seem to be anything we need to be concerned about as apparently there are plenty of kids doing this. I will still show it to Nancy tomorrow. So here it is!!!

 

I thought I recorded him yesterday when he crawled normally but unfortunately I didn't have the SD card in my camera. Ahhhhh! This one's more fun anyway! Hopefully, tomorrow we'll know whether or not our health insurance is going to cover Isaiah's splint. I'll keep you posted!

Love,

1 comment:

  1. He is too cute and looks like he is doing SO well, I'm so happy for you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete